|The Hallelujah Diet Healthy Foods Pyramid|
|The original Basic 4 Food Groups that most of us were raised on has produced massive physical problems.|
Two of the four food groups were animal products. These animal products are producing heart attacks,
which are the cause of 50 percent of all deaths in America today. Animal products are also the
primary cause of most cancers and adult-onset diabetes, not to mention acid stomach,
most allergies, etc. The Hallelujah Diet Healthy Foods Pyramid, by
comparison, produces abundant health and a long life.
Foods, Oils, etc
flax seed & olive oil,
butter, beans, honey, etc.
eat very sparingly
rice, millet, etc.
steamed vegetables and
baked potatoes or sweet
potatoes, vegetable soups
and stews. eat moderately
and only at the evening meal
|Raw Nuts and Seeds
High Protein & Fat - Consume Sparingly
And, no, that does not
frozen, bottled or canned juice
Two to eight 8-oz. servings a day. Carrot
juice should comprise at least 50% of any
vegetable juice mix. Drink fruit juices sparingly.
Minimum of 3 teaspoons daily.
For optimal nutrition, take 3 - 4
Tablespoons daily. Barley Green is
a (convenient) form of vegetable
juice. Take 30 min. before each meal.
Fruits are a cleansing food, and are|
very easy to digest, so they are ideal for
the first meal of the day. Do not mix fruits
with other foods, and do not mix different types
of fruit improperly. Generally one should eat
more raw vegetables than fruits. Too much fruit
can create hypoglycemic problems for some
people due to its high content of natural sugars.
You may eat unlimited quantities of raw vegetables.|
Raw vegetables are your best source of nutrition, and
one should strive to eat a good variety of vegetables,
especially greens and deeply-colored vegetables such as
broccoli, spinach, carrots, beets, squash, etc. The deep
colors indicate high quantities of beta-carotene and other
vital nutrients. Eating a raw vegetable salad before a meal
of cooked vegetables or grains will provide your body with
living enzymes necessary to help digest the cooked food.
- High-fat, high-protein & concentrated foods should be kept to a minimum. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil or raw Flax Seed Oil can be used on raw vegetable salads. Beans (including tofu and other soybean products) should not be relied upon as a regular staple of the diet because they are cooked and too high in protein. Small amounts of butter and honey can be used occasionally.
- Minimize grains because most are acidforming. Fruits and vegetables, by comparison, are alkaline. Cancer cells cannot survive in an alkaline environment. Limit cooked veggies to the evening meal. Remember, cooking destroys most nutrients
- Nuts & seeds are too high in fat & protein to eat regularly.
- With the fiber removed, fresh vegetable juices are the most efficient way of getting nutrition to the cellular level.
- In addition to
- if one eats a diet of at least 75 to 85 percent raw foods, this leaves 15 to 25 percent of the diet for cooked food. This 15-25 percent should not be junk! No meat, dairy, white flour,
white sugar, salt, chemical preservatives or processed foods. If one avoids these
harmful processed foods and animal products, the cooked food portion of the diet can satisfy cravings and offer a variation at the end of the day, with very little harmful effect
on overall health. 1 cooked meal at the end of the day can be very satisfying, but remember, the only food that is cell food is raw food.
- We recommend that at least 75 to 85 percent of one's diet be living (raw) food. This provides our living cells with the nutrition they need to function properly and to build healthy new cells. Living food is the key to a healthy life!
Leave us Your Questions or Comments Online