The most important thing to understand before considering the question 'Why BarleyLife?' is the reason for barley juice in the first place. Or backing up even further, the importance and reason for consuming fresh veggie juices so lets start there.
|Going Back to Genesis 1.29 and Genesis 9.3 it is clear that man's original diet was plants, fruit and seeds with an emphasis on 'green plants'. It is also clear from a study of scripture that our bodies were created to live forever (but obviously that changed). History records Methuselah living for 969 years, Jared 960, Lamech 777, Noah 950. It took 12 generations after the flood of Noah for the life span of man to get down to 120 years. Scientists tell us that our bodies constantly rejuvenate, new cells replacing the old ones. Every scientific study with respect to the health benefits of fresh fruits and vegetables has been positive. Health organizations recommend 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. All USA health authorities support the '5 A Day' concept including: the Surgeon General of the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Public Health Service, the United States Department of Agriculture, the American Cancer Society, the American Institute for Cancer Research and the American Heart Association. Why? Because 5-9s serving per day make people healthier!!!
The Surgeon General's Report on Nutrition and Health in 1988 noted that 2/3 of all deaths are due to diseases associated with diet.
1989 National Academy of Sciences report, Diet and Health: Implications for Reducing Chronic Disease Risk, projected that 20% of deaths due to heart disease could be avoided by reducing fats and increasing fruits, vegetables, breads, cereals, and legumes (dry beans and peas).
Why juice the vegetables? OK, so fruits and vegetables are important. Why juice the vegetables? It is simple. Fresh veggie juices are the ultimate supplement to our diets. One that actually makes a difference. When we consume fresh raw vegetables, rigorous chewing is necessary to separate the nutrients from the fiber and to begin digestion. Chewing is essentially a juicing process. ('Raw' is important because of the many benefits of the enzymes found in raw produce. Cooking destroys the enzymes.) Once in the body a healthy digestive process is necessary to extract the nutrients. It is estimated that when a person with a healthy digestive system eats a raw carrot they only get 25-35% of the available nutrients from that carrot. Juice the same carrot and the body utilizes over 90% of the carrot juice you drink. Furthermore it takes a pound of carrots to produce a cup of carrot juice. So not only is the juice well absorbed and utilized by the body it is concentrated. One can drink 8 glasses of carrot juice in a day but not come close to eating just one pound of carrots in a day. The concentration of barley leaves to barley juice is 30 times. Fresh veggie juices are quickly assimilated without expending body energy for digestion and without depending on healthy digestive systems. The quickest way to nurture body cells back to health is through the consumption of fresh raw veggie juices. When the individual cells become healthy the whole body becomes healthy. Although Hippocrates the father of modern medicine understood this, the majority of today's doctors have no understanding in this area - simply because this hasn't been taught.
So Why Barley Juice? Fresh barley juice contains one of the broadest spectrums of nutrients of green plants. Barley juice contains 'naturally occurring' vitamins, minerals, enzymes, protein, chlorophyll, antioxidants and numerous other phytochemicals. In whole-food form all the nutrients work together synergistically yielding results that simply cannot occur in the body from isolated vitamin/mineral supplements. There is absolutely no replacement for naturally occuring whole foods. Scientists have found this when studying phytochemicals. Scientists have learned that phytochemicals increase our resistance to disease and boost immunity. But scientists don't know why phytochemicals seem to lose their disease-fighting powers when they are isolated from the plant. Bottom line is God didn't provide us with flavonoid plants, superoxide dismutase plants, vitamin A plants etc. He provided us with plants loaded with all the nutrients needed to satisfy our mouths with good things so that our youth would be renewed like the eagles! Barley juice is God's provision for better health, more energy, greater endurance! Numerous scientific studies support barley juice health benefits and numerous anecdotal reports confirm their findings.
Why BarleyLife? There are many green powders out there. Many are not juice products at all but rather mixtures of ground up grasses and leaves. They are not concentrated and the body has to digest them. There are only a few true green juice products available on the market. And some of these are not processed in such a way to prevent oxidation, degradation of nutrient or preserve the enzymes, chlorophyll and other delicate nutrients. BarleyLife is grown, harvested, processed and packaged by American Image Marketing (AIM) with a focus not just on high quality but a focus on constant improvement. Something no other company is doing.
Here are a list of reasons we believe BarleyLife is the absolute best barley juice product available on the market today and will continue to be for many years to come.
- BarleyLife's barley crops thrive in the clean, green, pristine lands and rich soils in the USA.
- BarleyLife's barley crops are staggered for a consistent processing campaign in which each field is harvested when the plants are bursting with nutrition before they enter the reproductive cycle and use their nutrients to produce grain (cheaper products wait until the leaves are much higher yielding more barley grass but less nutrients).
- BarleyLife's barley crops are cut only once, allowing for optimum nutrient density (lower quality products utilize 2nd and 3rd cuttings saving money but reducing nutrient density)
- BarleyLife barley leaves are harvested, juiced and chilled immediately using patent-pending technology, rendering the enzymes dormant and preserving their precious nutrients (no other company does this).
- BarleyLife’s barley juice is powdered using the most advanced and efficient methods for ensuring maximum freshness and nutrition.
- AIM invested millions on the invention of patent-pending (as of 11-2002) antioxidant/enzyme tester that allows real time analysis of BarleyLife while it is being processed. This patent-pending tester allows continuous monitoring and adjustment of every stage of the process. The collected data is being used for constant improvement providing the highest quality barley juice powder ever produced. Barley juice powder with maximum enzyme/antioxidant potential. (No other company has this capability.)
- Over 30 years of experience at producing barley juice powder. This means one thing, higher quality BarleyLife.
- BarleyLife utilizes high quality brown rice oligodextrin to provide a protective shield to lock in the fresh barley juice nutrients, prevent oxidation, preserve the enzymes and extend shelf life. This shield is naturally removed when BarleyLife is mixed in liquid or dissolves in the mouth. Brown rice oligodextrin may also act as a carrier for some of the barley juice nutrients providing even better assimilation in the body. (Oligodextrin is made from brown rice using enzymes.)
- BarleyLife contains small amounts of whole kelp powder (not ashed kelp) and brown rice (less than 5% total). Kelp is recommended by many as a daily nutritional supplement and has numerous benefits. Kelp contains an abundance of essential nutrients. These nutrients boost overall health and strengthen the Immune System. Studies have shown that kelp contains antibacterial properties, has anti-tumour effects in lab animals, is beneficial to the heart and is beneficial to the thyroid gland. Brown rice is an excellent source of B-complex vitamins (which include thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9), cyanocobalamin (B12), pantothenic acid and biotin) and is recognized world wide for its health benefits. Rice is also a gluten free grain.
- Lowest Cost: BarleyLife is the Lowest Cost High Quality Barley Juice Powder Available. This is simple. Do the math, include the AIM 10% discount and the low or free shipping. Questions? Please call us toll free.
Leave us Your Questions or Comments Online